Transportation Marketing & Sales Association Announces 2022 Trailblazers Award Winners
ORLANDO, Florida., June 6, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Transportation Marketing & Sales Association (TMSA) today announced the winners of its inaugural Trailblazers Awards program at the Logistics Marketing & Sales 2022 conference in Orlando.
“Thanks to our new awards program and expanded categories, the number of project submissions and nominations exceeded our expectations,” said Courtney Keenan, Chairman of the Recognition Committee of TMSA and Marketing and CX Director of RLS Logistics. “We are honored to recognize the successes of 25 brands for their ability to chart the course for their businesses or their communities.”
A panel of industry veterans and unbiased judges selected companies and individuals for excellence in sales or marketing achievements over the past 12-18 months. The Trailblazer Awards program also includes the TMSA Purpose Award, which highlights companies that have dedicated efforts to giving back to their communities as a whole.
“We renamed the rewards program because our membership base keeps growing and changing, and we want to grow with them,” said Jennifer Karpus-Romain, Executive Director at TMSA. “I have been blown away by this year’s submissions and am thrilled to celebrate each and every one of them.”
The TMSA Trailblazer winners are:
Excellence in sales or marketing campaign
- Fall and hook
- EPIRB Logistics
- Blue Grace Logistics
- Digital Dispatch Podcast
- The group of senders
- Matson Logistics
- Sonwil Logistics & Farmers Marketing Inc.
- Soil of Napleson behalf of TAGG Logistics
- The Leverage Marketing Group, on behalf of Odyssey Technology and Logistics
- Soil of Naplesbehalf Conrad Winter
- Verst Logistics
- ITS Logistics
- The ERB group of companies
Marketing Mountain Mover of the Year:
- Robin SiekermanVice President Marketing and Client Solutions, The Shippers Group
Top Brand Innovators:
- Noelle TaylorDirector of Sales and Marketing, Taylor Logistics Inc.
- Catherine JonesVice President of Marketing and Business Development, Fleet Advantage
- Kate SpeerVice President of Marketing, Engagement and Investor Relations, JLE Industries
Sales Mountain Mover of the Year:
- Manny McElroy, Sr. Vice President of Transportation, ITS Logistics
The best rainmakers:
- Jeff MillerVice President of Sales and Marketing, Select Carriers
- John GaudetVice President of Business Development, RLS Logistics
- Scott CarverNational Sales Manager, ReedTMS Logistics
- Mackenzie HillMarketing Coordinator, Port Authority of Jacksonville
- Laura GomezMarketing Communications Manager, NFI
- Kyle Olsenbranch manager, overhead crane
TMSA Member of the Year:
- Jeff PriceDirector of Marketing, Port Authority of Jacksonville
TMSA Partner of the Year:
- Michael LeBlancFounder/CEO, Drop & Hook
TMSA is the only association dedicated to advancing the success of marketing and sales professionals in all modes of the commercial freight transportation market. From President and Vice President to Director, Director and Coordinator, members are at all levels and represent all market segments, including motor carriers, 3PLs, railroads, air carriers, shipping lines, port authorities, equipment manufacturers, media and suppliers.
TMSA’s mission is to enable sales and marketing professionals to learn and give back to the transportation and logistics industry through education, connections and resources, thereby enhancing their individual development, their businesses and the industry as a whole. TMSA’s vision is to be the leading not-for-profit sales and marketing association that transportation and logistics professionals turn to for industry-specific training, connections, and resources.
SOURCE Transportation Marketing and Sales Association (TMSA)